Kombai has been tagged by Random Magus for being:
"..an enchanting blog filled with nostalgia and a feeling of going home. The authors Premalatha and Michelle pull you into their life with the simple beauty and eloquence of their writing."
Thank you Random! :-)
In return prema and I will each be choosing five blogs that make us think.
It was hard to choose only five! Here is my final choice of five blogs. I picked for Inspiration, Observation and Information.
1. As Kombai is mostly about my childhood in Rhodesia/Zimbabwe Robb Ellis has to be my first choice. Robb's blog, "The Bearded Man", has been quoted by the BBC for his devoted and thorough coverage of the current situation in Zimbabwe.
2. Sadiq's "Inspirations and Creative Thoughts" for living up to that title most beautifully.
3.Amel's Realm for managing to always make me feel good to be alive as well as make me think.
4. The musing of Shastri for his, sometimes quirky always unique, observations on the world.
5. Analysing It by Epimenides, who makes me laugh as well as think.
The rules are -
Congratulations, you won a
Should you choose to participate, please make sure you pass this list of rules to the blogs you are tagging.
The participation rules are simple:
1. If, and only if, you get tagged, write a post with links to 5 blogs that make you think
2. Link to this post so that people can easily find the exact origin of the meme
3. Optional: Proudly display the 'Thinking Blogger Award' with a link to the post that you wrote (here is an alternative silver version if gold doesn't fit your blog).