Wednesday, June 20, 2007

Tagged - Thinking Blog Award


Kombai has been tagged by Random Magus for being:
"..an enchanting blog filled with nostalgia and a feeling of going home. The authors Premalatha and Michelle pull you into their life with the simple beauty and eloquence of their writing."


Thank you Random! :-)

In return prema and I will each be choosing five blogs that make us think.

It was hard to choose only five! Here is my final choice of five blogs. I picked for Inspiration, Observation and Information.

1. As Kombai is mostly about my childhood in Rhodesia/Zimbabwe Robb Ellis has to be my first choice. Robb's blog, "The Bearded Man", has been quoted by the BBC for his devoted and thorough coverage of the current situation in Zimbabwe.

2. Sadiq's "Inspirations and Creative Thoughts" for living up to that title most beautifully.

3.Amel's Realm for managing to always make me feel good to be alive as well as make me think.

4. The musing of Shastri for his, sometimes quirky always unique, observations on the world.

5. Analysing It by Epimenides, who makes me laugh as well as think.

......

The rules are -

Congratulations, you won a

Should you choose to participate, please make sure you pass this list of rules to the blogs you are tagging.

The participation rules are simple:

1. If, and only if, you get tagged, write a post with links to 5 blogs that make you think

2. Link to this post so that people can easily find the exact origin of the meme

3. Optional: Proudly display the 'Thinking Blogger Award' with a link to the post that you wrote (here is an alternative silver version if gold doesn't fit your blog).

5 comments:

Premalatha said...

we have posted on the same day. :-)

Thanks for introducing five new blogs to me.

Amel's Realm said...

WOAH!!! :-O

THX for the tag, M! :-D

Now I have to think about 5 blogs to tag he he...

Michelle said...

prema - we would have even posted the same time, but my computer kept needing to reboot yesterday. I had such a job finishing this post because I had to keep saving and coming back.

Amel
You deserve it! Just for everything new I've learnt about Finland and Indonesia.. and you. :-)

Max said...

Hello Michel! Congrats for your award! Thank you for leaving a comment on "Dear Daniel"! I have visited your blog before: I like it! I was also born in Africa, and tarot cards are my hobby! Cheers!

Michelle said...

Thank you Max. :-) I enjoyed reading your blog too.