Sunday, November 11, 2007

For Remembrance Day... (by Michelle)

...

Today is Remembrance Day, but today has other special meanings for me. Today is also "UDI" - the day Rhodesia declared its own independance, but - more personal and more important to my family - today is the day my grandfather chose to pass away. I say "chose" because I have no doubt he picked the timing deliberately, if not consciously.

So, on this day I am commemorating all these things by opening up a new blog where I am posting all my poems. Some are already well known, some not.

In particular I'm linking here to the poem I wrote for my grandfather: William Peter Marshall


For you... gramps. :-)

1 comment:

David Stefanini said...

Hi, I love how you are running this blog. I just started a blog of my own and I was wondering if you would like to do a link exchange with my site. My site can be found at:

Absolutesportsreport.blogspot.com

If you want to do this, just leave a comment on my site, on any post, and I’ll link you later that night.

Thanks,
Dave